Acceptance Rate 45 %
SAT Average 1,035
Tuition & Fees $32,590
Student Population 1,059
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $18,428
Barton College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Wilson, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $32,590 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,059 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 45% and the graduation rate is 55% last year.
The salary after graduation from Barton College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Barton College are $32,590. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $10,238 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Barton. The acceptance rate of Barton is 45% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 17%. The average graduation rate is 55% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $18,428 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,059 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Barton offers 34 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Barton College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,760)
Barton College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?