Graduate Program 4 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 83
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $10,238
Barton College offers 4 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 83 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Barton and 16 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $10,238. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Barton College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (4 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$10,238|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||83 graduate students|
16 enrolled in online courses
It offers 4 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $10,238 at Barton College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.79% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$9,870||$9,960||$9,960||$10,238|
At Barton College, 83 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 20 male and 63 female students. By attendance status, there are 41 full-time and 42 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Barton College, 16 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 20 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 83 students.
|In Some Online Classes||20|
|Not In Online Classes||47|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?