Acceptance Rate 63 %
Tuition & Fees $16,480
Student Population 1,411
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,982
Graduation Rate 17 %
Shaw University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,480 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,411 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 63% and the graduation rate is 17% last year.
The salary after graduation from Shaw University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Shaw University are $16,480. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $13,188 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Shaw. The acceptance rate of Shaw is 63% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 9%. The average graduation rate is 17% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,982 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,411 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Shaw offers 25 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Shaw University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,316)
Shaw University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?