Graduate Program 3 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 106
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $13,188
Shaw University offers 3 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 106 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Shaw and 22 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $13,188. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Shaw University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$13,188|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||106 graduate students|
22 enrolled in online courses
It offers 3 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $13,188 at Shaw University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$13,188||$13,188||$13,188||$13,188|
At Shaw University, 106 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 50 male and 56 female students. By attendance status, there are 63 full-time and 43 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Shaw University, 22 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 53 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 106 students.
|In Some Online Classes||53|
|Not In Online Classes||31|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?