Acceptance Rate 50 %
SAT Average 1,030
Tuition & Fees $32,450
Student Population 910
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $16,550
William Peace University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $32,450 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 910 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 50% and the graduation rate is 42% last year.
The salary after graduation from William Peace University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of William Peace University are $32,450.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Peace. The acceptance rate of Peace is 50% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 17%. The average graduation rate is 42% and the transfer-out rate is 30%. The average received amount of financial aid is $16,550 and 89% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 910 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Peace offers 37 major programs through online and on-site education where 9 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
William Peace University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,700)
William Peace University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?