Graduate Rate 42.26%
Transfer-Out Rate 30%
Retention Rate 65%
At William Peace University, the graduation rates was 42.26% (131 students out of 310 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 46 male and 85 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at William Peace University. Last year, the graduation rate was 42.26%. where 131 students out of 310 candidate completed their degree.
97 students completed their course in 4 years and 31 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||31.29%||26.05%||34.55%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||50.00%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at William Peace University is 30.32% (94 out of 310 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At William Peace University, the retention rate is 65%.
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?