Acceptance Rate 62.97%
SAT Score 1,154
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 62.97% at William Peace University where a total of 1,434 students applied and 903 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,154 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Peace.
At Peace, 16 applicants (12% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 15 applicants (11%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,154 and the average ACT score is 24 at Peace. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,151 and 25th percentile score is 1,033. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 78 and the 25th percentile score is 57. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Peace.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||518||583|
William Peace University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at William Peace University is Semester. William Peace University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that William Peace University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?