Total Enrollment 742
William Peace University has a total enrollment of 713 (all undergraduate students) for the academic year 2022-2023. By attending status, there are 628 full-time and 114 part-time students with gender distribution of 340 male and 402 female students. William Peace University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 99 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
William Peace University has a total enrollment of 742 with a gender distribution of 45.82% male (340 students) and 54.18% female (402 students).
William Peace University has 628 full-time and 114 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 628 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 114 students are attending with part-time status.
At William Peace University, 99 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 123 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 742 students.
|In Some Online Classes||123||123||0|
|Not In Online Classes||520||520||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at William Peace University. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 381 White, 197 Black/African American, 14 Asian, 86 Hispanic, and 25 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||0||5|
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at William Peace University.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?