Total Enrollment 910
William Peace University has a total enrollment of 910 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 832 full-time and 78 part-time students with gender distribution of 428 male and 482 female students. William Peace University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 87 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
William Peace University has a total enrollment of 910 with a gender distribution of 47.03% male (428 students) and 52.97% female (482 students).
William Peace University has 832 full-time and 78 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 832 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 78 students are attending with part-time status.
At William Peace University, 87 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 47 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 910 students.
|In Some Online Classes||47||47||0|
|Not In Online Classes||776||776||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at William Peace University. There are 7 American Indian/Native American, 419 White, 258 Black/African American, 18 Asian, 103 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 40 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||7||3||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?