Tuition & Fees $8,576
Student Population 21,872
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,827
Graduation Rate 25 %
Wake Technical Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,432 for North Carolina residents and $8,576 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 21,872 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Wake Technical Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Wake Technical Community College are $2,432 for North Carolina residents and $8,576 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Wake Technical CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,827 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 21,872 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Wake Technical CC offers 136 major programs through online and on-site education where 29 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||52||13|
|One but less than two years certificate||30||5|
Wake Technical Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Wake Technical Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?