Tuition & Fees $8,646
Student Population 1,692
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,955
Graduation Rate 21 %
Wilson Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Wilson, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,642 for North Carolina residents and $8,646 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,692 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Wilson Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Wilson Community College are $2,642 for North Carolina residents and $8,646 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at WCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,955 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,692 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
WCC offers 63 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||25||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||12||0|
Wilson Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Wilson Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?