Tuition & Fees $8,752
Student Population 996
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,575
Graduation Rate 31 %
Halifax Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Weldon, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,608 for North Carolina residents and $8,752 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 996 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Halifax Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Halifax Community College are $2,608 for North Carolina residents and $8,752 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Halifax CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,575 and 84% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 996 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Halifax CC offers 47 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||19||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||11||0|
Halifax Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Halifax Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?