Tuition & Fees $8,672
Student Population 3,581
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,185
Graduation Rate 28 %
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Hudson, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,528 for North Carolina residents and $8,672 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,581 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute are $2,528 for North Carolina residents and $8,672 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at CCCTI. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,185 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,581 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
CCCTI offers 58 major programs through online and on-site education where 14 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||17||5|
|One but less than two years certificate||14||3|
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?