Tuition & Fees $8,818
Student Population 2,545
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,734
Graduation Rate 44 %
Stanly Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Albemarle, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,674 for North Carolina residents and $8,818 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,545 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Stanly Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Stanly Community College are $2,674 for North Carolina residents and $8,818 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Stanly CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,734 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,545 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Stanly CC offers 82 major programs through online and on-site education where 22 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||35||9|
|One but less than two years certificate||17||5|
Stanly Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Stanly Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?