Tuition & Fees $8,668
Student Population 3,238
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,920
Graduation Rate 45 %
Wayne Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Goldsboro, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,524 for North Carolina residents and $8,668 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,238 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Wayne Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Wayne Community College are $2,524 for North Carolina residents and $8,668 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Wayne CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,920 and 41% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,238 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Wayne CC offers 78 major programs through online and on-site education where 25 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||29||10|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||4|
Wayne Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Wayne Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?