Tuition & Fees $8,636
Student Population 4,037
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,015
Graduation Rate 27 %
Alamance Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Graham, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $2,492 for North Carolina residents and $8,636 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,037 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Alamance Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Alamance Community College are $2,492 for North Carolina residents and $8,636 for non-residents.
|North Carolina Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at ACC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,015 and 41% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,037 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Alamance Community College is 27 %
Transfer-out Rate for Alamance Community College is 21 %
Retention Rate for Alamance Community College is 64 %
Student Population for Alamance Community College is 4,037
Student to Faculty Ratio for Alamance Community College is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,015 at Alamance Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
ACC offers 103 major programs through online and on-site education where 10 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||39||7|
|One but less than two years certificate||23||0|
Alamance Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Alamance Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?