Tuition & Fees $6,574
Student Population 1,685
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,590
Graduation Rate 28 %
Rockingham Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Wentworth, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,966 for North Carolina residents and $6,574 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,685 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Rockingham Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Rockingham Community College are $1,966 for North Carolina residents and $6,574 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at RCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,590 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,685 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
RCC offers 51 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||17||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||0|
Rockingham Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Rockingham Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?