Tuition & Fees $8,662
Student Population 1,543
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,339
Graduation Rate 33 %
Beaufort County Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Washington, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,518 for North Carolina residents and $8,662 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,543 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Beaufort County Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Beaufort County Community College are $2,518 for North Carolina residents and $8,662 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Beaufort County CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,339 and 35% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,543 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Beaufort County CC offers 59 major programs through online and on-site education where 18 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||20||7|
|One but less than two years certificate||16||3|
Beaufort County Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Beaufort County Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?