Tuition & Fees $6,623
Student Population 2,847
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,049
Graduation Rate 26 %
South Piedmont Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Polkton, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,015 for North Carolina residents and $6,623 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,847 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from South Piedmont Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of South Piedmont Community College are $2,015 for North Carolina residents and $6,623 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at South Piedmont CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,049 and 29% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,847 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
South Piedmont CC offers 71 major programs through online and on-site education where 22 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||28||10|
|One but less than two years certificate||14||2|
South Piedmont Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
South Piedmont Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?