Tuition & Fees $6,566
Student Population 5,434
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,010
Graduation Rate 22 %
Durham Technical Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Durham, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,958 for North Carolina residents and $6,566 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,434 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Durham Technical Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Durham Technical Community College are $1,958 for North Carolina residents and $6,566 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Durham Technical CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,010 and 43% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,434 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Durham Technical CC offers 82 major programs through online and on-site education where 7 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||32||3|
|One but less than two years certificate||12||1|
Durham Technical Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Durham Technical Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?