Tuition & Fees $8,776
Student Population 6,892
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,408
Graduation Rate 32 %
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Asheville, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,632 for North Carolina residents and $8,776 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 6,892 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College are $2,632 for North Carolina residents and $8,776 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ABTech. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,408 and 45% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6,892 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
ABTech offers 112 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||39||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||19||1|
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?