Tuition & Fees $8,688
Student Population 11,534
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,132
Graduation Rate 17 %
Fayetteville Technical Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Fayetteville, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,544 for North Carolina residents and $8,688 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 11,534 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Fayetteville Technical Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Fayetteville Technical Community College are $2,544 for North Carolina residents and $8,688 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at FTCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,132 and 56% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 11,534 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
FTCC offers 124 major programs through online and on-site education where 27 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||53||12|
|One but less than two years certificate||15||1|
Fayetteville Technical Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Fayetteville Technical Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?