Tuition & Fees $8,795
Student Population 3,373
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,760
Graduation Rate 28 %
Mitchell Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Statesville, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $2,651 for North Carolina residents and $8,795 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,373 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Mitchell Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Mitchell CC's tuition & fees is $2,651 for North Carolina residents and $8,795 for non-residents.
|North Carolina Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Mitchell CC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,760 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,373 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Mitchell Community College is 28 %
Transfer-out Rate for Mitchell Community College is 17 %
Retention Rate for Mitchell Community College is 56 %
Student Population for Mitchell Community College is 3,373
Student to Faculty Ratio for Mitchell Community College is 21 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
21 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,760 at Mitchell Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||500 W Broad Street, Statesville, NC 28677-5293|
|Net Price Calculator||https://mitchellcc.edu/net-price-calculator/|
Mitchell CC offers 59 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||11||1|
Mitchell Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Mitchell Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?