Tuition & Fees $8,795
Student Population 3,164
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,580
Graduation Rate 26 %
Mitchell Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Statesville, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,651 for North Carolina residents and $8,795 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,164 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Mitchell Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Mitchell Community College are $2,651 for North Carolina residents and $8,795 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Mitchell CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,580 and 49% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,164 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Mitchell CC offers 58 major programs through online and on-site education where 7 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||22||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||11||1|
Mitchell Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Mitchell Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?