Tuition & Fees $7,168
Student Population 7,779
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,599
Graduation Rate 21 %
Forsyth Technical Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,152 for North Carolina residents and $7,168 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 7,779 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Forsyth Technical Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Forsyth Technical Community College are $2,152 for North Carolina residents and $7,168 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Forsyth Tech. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,599 and 58% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 7,779 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Forsyth Tech offers 132 major programs through online and on-site education where 19 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||35||10|
|One but less than two years certificate||32||1|
Forsyth Technical Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Forsyth Technical Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?