Tuition & Fees $8,676
Student Population 1,482
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,067
Graduation Rate 53 %
Brunswick Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Bolivia, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,532 for North Carolina residents and $8,676 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,482 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Brunswick Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Brunswick Community College are $2,532 for North Carolina residents and $8,676 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Brunswick CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,067 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,482 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Brunswick CC offers 45 major programs through online and on-site education where 9 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||13||5|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||3|
Brunswick Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Brunswick Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?