Tuition & Fees $8,702
Student Population 1,057
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,894
Graduation Rate 32 %
Bladen Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Dublin, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,558 for North Carolina residents and $8,702 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,057 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Bladen Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Bladen Community College are $2,558 for North Carolina residents and $8,702 for non-residents.
|North Carolina Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at BCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,894 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,057 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Bladen Community College is 32 %
Transfer-out Rate for Bladen Community College is 17 %
Retention Rate for Bladen Community College is 62 %
Student Population for Bladen Community College is 1,057
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bladen Community College is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,894 at Bladen Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
BCC offers 45 major programs through online and on-site education where 10 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||17||7|
|One but less than two years certificate||11||0|
Bladen Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Bladen Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?