Tuition & Fees $8,936
Student Population 18,824
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,469
Graduation Rate 20 %
Central Piedmont Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,792 for North Carolina residents and $8,936 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 18,824 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Central Piedmont Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Central Piedmont Community College are $2,792 for North Carolina residents and $8,936 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Central Piedmont CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,469 and 56% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 18,824 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Central Piedmont CC offers 132 major programs through online and on-site education where 11 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||50||5|
|One but less than two years certificate||22||1|
Central Piedmont Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Central Piedmont Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?