Total Enrollment 18,824
Central Piedmont Community College has a total enrollment of 18,824 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 6,781 full-time and 12,043 part-time students with gender distribution of 8,459 male and 10,365 female students. Central Piedmont Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 4,139 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Central Piedmont Community College has a total enrollment of 18,824 with a gender distribution of 44.94% male (8,459 students) and 55.06% female (10,365 students).
Central Piedmont Community College has 6,781 full-time and 12,043 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,781 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 12,043 students are attending with part-time status.
At Central Piedmont Community College, 4,139 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 6,617 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 18,824 students.
|In Some Online Classes||6,617||6,617||0|
|Not In Online Classes||8,068||8,068||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Central Piedmont Community College. There are 90 American Indian/Native American, 8,157 White, 5,051 Black/African American, 868 Asian, 2,449 Hispanic, 30 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 516 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||90||48||42|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||30||18||12|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Central Piedmont Community College.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?