2023 Tuition & Fees $9,742
Student Population 1,556
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,914
Graduation Rate 39 %
Students:Faculty 8 : 1
Sampson Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Clinton, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $2,830 for North Carolina residents and $9,742 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,556 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Sampson Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Sampson CC's tuition & fees is $2,830 for North Carolina residents and $9,742 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
|North Carolina Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Sampson CC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,914 and 59% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,556 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Sampson Community College is 39 %
Retention Rate for Sampson Community College is 63 %
Student Population for Sampson Community College is 1,556
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sampson Community College is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,914 at Sampson Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||Highway 24 West, Clinton, NC 28328-0318|
|Net Price Calculator||www.sampsoncc.edu/student-services/net-price-calculator/npcalc.html|
Sampson CC offers 53 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||15||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||15||0|
Sampson Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate ,|
Sampson Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?