Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $9,742
Sampson Community College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 1,030 students have took some online courses at Sampson Community College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,830 for North Carolina residents and $9,742 for others at Sampson Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Sampson Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$9,742 (Undergraduate)|
Sampson Community College offers 54 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,830 for North Carolina residents and $9,742 for students from other States at Sampson Community College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -11.72% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Sampson Community College, 1,030 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,293 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,030||1,030||0|
|Not In Online Classes||263||263||0|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?