Tuition & Fees $6,475
Student Population 527
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,120
Graduation Rate 69 %
Pamlico Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Grantsboro, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,867 for North Carolina residents and $6,475 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 527 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Pamlico Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Pamlico Community College are $1,867 for North Carolina residents and $6,475 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at PCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,120 and 44% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 527 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
PCC offers 34 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||17||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Pamlico Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Pamlico Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?