Tuition & Fees $6,523
Student Population 944
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,824
Graduation Rate 37 %
Martin Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Williamston, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,915 for North Carolina residents and $6,523 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 944 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Martin Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Martin CC's tuition & fees is $1,915 for North Carolina residents and $6,523 for non-residents.
|North Carolina Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Martin CC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,824 and 25% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 944 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Martin Community College is 37 %
Transfer-out Rate for Martin Community College is 17 %
Retention Rate for Martin Community College is 45 %
Student Population for Martin Community College is 944
Student to Faculty Ratio for Martin Community College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,824 at Martin Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
Martin CC offers 57 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||17||1|
Martin Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?