Tuition & Fees $6,523
Student Population 800
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,508
Graduation Rate 26 %
Martin Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Williamston, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,915 for North Carolina residents and $6,523 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 800 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Martin Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Martin Community College are $1,915 for North Carolina residents and $6,523 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Martin CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,508 and 28% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 800 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Martin CC offers 51 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||17||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||16||0|
Martin Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?