Total Enrollment 800
Martin Community College has a total enrollment of 800 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 237 full-time and 563 part-time students with gender distribution of 277 male and 523 female students. Martin Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 428 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Martin Community College has a total enrollment of 800 with a gender distribution of 34.63% male (277 students) and 65.38% female (523 students).
Martin Community College has 237 full-time and 563 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 237 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 563 students are attending with part-time status.
At Martin Community College, 428 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 297 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 800 students.
|In Some Online Classes||297||297||0|
|Not In Online Classes||75||75||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Martin Community College. There are 3 American Indian/Native American, 398 White, 202 Black/African American, 4 Asian, 17 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 60 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||3||2||1|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||1||0|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Martin Community College.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?