2023 Tuition & Fees $8,606
Student Population 3,571
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,990
Graduation Rate 32 %
Students:Faculty 14 : 1
Coastal Carolina Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Jacksonville, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $2,462 for North Carolina residents and $8,606 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,571 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Coastal Carolina Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Coastal Carolina CC's tuition & fees is $2,462 for North Carolina residents and $8,606 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
|North Carolina Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Coastal Carolina CC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,990 and 63% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,571 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Coastal Carolina Community College is 32 %
Transfer-out Rate for Coastal Carolina Community College is 24 %
Retention Rate for Coastal Carolina Community College is 64 %
Student Population for Coastal Carolina Community College is 3,571
Student to Faculty Ratio for Coastal Carolina Community College is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,990 at Coastal Carolina Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||444 Western Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28546-6816|
|Net Price Calculator||www.coastalcarolina.edu/admissions/paying-for-coastal/financial-aid-scholarships/net-price-calculator/|
Coastal Carolina CC offers 64 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||21||2|
|1-2 Years Certificate||19||2|
Coastal Carolina Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate ,|
Coastal Carolina Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?