Tuition & Fees $8,732
Student Population 3,654
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,197
Graduation Rate 37 %
Davidson County Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Thomasville, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,588 for North Carolina residents and $8,732 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,654 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Davidson County Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Davidson County Community College are $2,588 for North Carolina residents and $8,732 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at DCCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,197 and 49% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,654 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
DCCC offers 83 major programs through online and on-site education where 12 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||32||4|
|One but less than two years certificate||20||1|
Davidson County Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Davidson County Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?