Tuition & Fees $8,716
Student Population 2,601
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,333
Graduation Rate 37 %
Wilkes Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Wilkesboro, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,572 for North Carolina residents and $8,716 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,601 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Wilkes Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Wilkes Community College are $2,572 for North Carolina residents and $8,716 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Wilkes CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,333 and 50% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,601 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Wilkes CC offers 63 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||19||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||19||0|
Wilkes Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Wilkes Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?