Total Enrollment 2,601
Wilkes Community College has a total enrollment of 2,601 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,095 full-time and 1,506 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,166 male and 1,435 female students. Wilkes Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 491 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Wilkes Community College has a total enrollment of 2,601 with a gender distribution of 44.83% male (1,166 students) and 55.17% female (1,435 students).
Wilkes Community College has 1,095 full-time and 1,506 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,095 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,506 students are attending with part-time status.
At Wilkes Community College, 491 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 735 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,601 students.
|In Some Online Classes||735||735||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,375||1,375||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Wilkes Community College. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 1,982 White, 59 Black/African American, 17 Asian, 245 Hispanic, and 158 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||3||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Wilkes Community College.
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?