Tuition & Fees $8,680
Student Population 2,555
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,441
Graduation Rate 39 %
Richmond Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Hamlet, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,536 for North Carolina residents and $8,680 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,555 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Richmond Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Richmond Community College are $2,536 for North Carolina residents and $8,680 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Richmond CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,441 and 86% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,555 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Richmond CC offers 54 major programs through online and on-site education where 19 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||24||10|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||1|
Richmond Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Richmond Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?