Tuition & Fees $8,698
Student Population 5,190
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,719
Graduation Rate 39 %
Central Carolina Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Sanford, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,554 for North Carolina residents and $8,698 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,190 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Central Carolina Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Central Carolina Community College are $2,554 for North Carolina residents and $8,698 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Central Carolina CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,719 and 43% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,190 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Central Carolina CC offers 99 major programs through online and on-site education where 16 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||39||10|
|One but less than two years certificate||22||3|
Central Carolina Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Central Carolina Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?