Tuition & Fees $7,695
Student Population 10,520
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,749
Graduation Rate 22 %
Guilford Technical Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Jamestown, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,319 for North Carolina residents and $7,695 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 10,520 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Guilford Technical Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Guilford Technical Community College are $2,319 for North Carolina residents and $7,695 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Guilford Technical CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,749 and 63% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 10,520 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Guilford Technical CC offers 186 major programs through online and on-site education where 28 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||58||8|
|One but less than two years certificate||54||8|
Guilford Technical Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Guilford Technical Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?