Total Enrollment 10,520
Guilford Technical Community College has a total enrollment of 10,520 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 4,316 full-time and 6,204 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,414 male and 6,106 female students. Guilford Technical Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,043 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Guilford Technical Community College has a total enrollment of 10,520 with a gender distribution of 41.96% male (4,414 students) and 58.04% female (6,106 students).
Guilford Technical Community College has 4,316 full-time and 6,204 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 4,316 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 6,204 students are attending with part-time status.
At Guilford Technical Community College, 2,043 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,458 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 10,520 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,458||2,458||0|
|Not In Online Classes||6,019||6,019||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Guilford Technical Community College. There are 69 American Indian/Native American, 4,324 White, 3,922 Black/African American, 543 Asian, 981 Hispanic, 10 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 241 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||69||30||39|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||10||4||6|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Guilford Technical Community College.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?