Tuition & Fees $8,807
Student Population 3,073
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,493
Graduation Rate 31 %
Surry Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Dobson, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,663 for North Carolina residents and $8,807 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,073 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Surry Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Surry Community College are $2,663 for North Carolina residents and $8,807 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Surry CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,493 and 46% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,073 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Surry CC offers 109 major programs through online and on-site education where 20 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||46||9|
|One but less than two years certificate||25||3|
Surry Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Surry Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?