Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 20 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $8,807
Surry Community College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 637 students have enrolled online exclusively and 843 students have took some online courses at Surry Community College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,663 for North Carolina residents and $8,807 for others at Surry Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Surry Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 20 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 8 programs|
Certificate: 12 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$8,807 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||637|
Surry Community College offers 109 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,663 for North Carolina residents and $8,807 for students from other States at Surry Community College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Surry Community College, 637 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 843 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 3,073 students.
|In Some Online Classes||843||843||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,593||1,593||0|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?