Tuition & Fees $8,690
Student Population 1,287
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,021
Graduation Rate 33 %
Piedmont Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Roxboro, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,546 for North Carolina residents and $8,690 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,287 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Piedmont Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Piedmont Community College are $2,546 for North Carolina residents and $8,690 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Piedmont CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,021 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,287 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Piedmont CC offers 52 major programs through online and on-site education where 12 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||20||4|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||3|
Piedmont Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Piedmont Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?