Tuition & Fees $8,146
Student Population 2,784
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,234
Graduation Rate 47 %
Randolph Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Asheboro, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,386 for North Carolina residents and $8,146 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,784 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Randolph Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Randolph Community College are $2,386 for North Carolina residents and $8,146 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Randolph CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,234 and 75% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,784 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Randolph CC offers 61 major programs through online and on-site education where 13 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||22||5|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||2|
Randolph Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Randolph Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?