Tuition & Fees $8,705
Student Population 441
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,758
Graduation Rate 28 %
Mayland Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Spruce Pine, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $2,561 for North Carolina residents and $8,705 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 441 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Mayland Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Mayland CC's tuition & fees is $2,561 for North Carolina residents and $8,705 for non-residents.
|North Carolina Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Mayland CC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,758 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 441 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Mayland Community College is 28 %
Retention Rate for Mayland Community College is 84 %
Student Population for Mayland Community College is 441
Student to Faculty Ratio for Mayland Community College is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,758 at Mayland Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||200 Mayland Drive, Spruce Pine, NC 28777|
|Net Price Calculator||www.mayland.edu/administration/financial-aid/cost-and-payment/|
Mayland CC offers 35 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||9||0|
Mayland Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Mayland Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?