Tuition & Fees $8,702
Student Population 1,082
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,753
Graduation Rate 49 %
Mayland Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Spruce Pine, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,558 for North Carolina residents and $8,702 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,082 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Mayland Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Mayland Community College are $2,558 for North Carolina residents and $8,702 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Mayland CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,753 and 46% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,082 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Mayland CC offers 43 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||18||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||1|
Mayland Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Mayland Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?