Total Enrollment 11,534
Fayetteville Technical Community College has a total enrollment of 11,534 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 4,509 full-time and 7,025 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,739 male and 6,795 female students. Fayetteville Technical Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 4,638 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Fayetteville Technical Community College has a total enrollment of 11,534 with a gender distribution of 41.09% male (4,739 students) and 58.91% female (6,795 students).
Fayetteville Technical Community College has 4,509 full-time and 7,025 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 4,509 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 7,025 students are attending with part-time status.
At Fayetteville Technical Community College, 4,638 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,283 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 11,534 students.
|In Some Online Classes||3,283||3,283||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,613||3,613||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Fayetteville Technical Community College. There are 279 American Indian/Native American, 4,178 White, 4,247 Black/African American, 234 Asian, 1,412 Hispanic, 50 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 493 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||279||89||190|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||50||17||33|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Fayetteville Technical Community College.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?