Tuition & Fees $6,556
Student Population 3,063
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,382
Graduation Rate 36 %
Vance-Granville Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Henderson, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,948 for North Carolina residents and $6,556 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,063 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Vance-Granville Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Vance-Granville Community College are $1,948 for North Carolina residents and $6,556 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Vance-Granville CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,382 and 54% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,063 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Vance-Granville CC offers 47 major programs through online and on-site education where 18 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||13||6|
|One but less than two years certificate||9||1|
Vance-Granville Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Vance-Granville Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?