Durham Technical Community College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1971 - Current|
Durham Technical Community College has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||2/26/2010 - Current|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Actual)||2/26/2010 - Current|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Laboratory Technology (DT)||Accredited (Actual)||1/24/1964 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/1994 - Current|
|Commission on English Language Program Accreditation|
|English Language||Accredited (Actual)||8/1/2018 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?