Tuition & Fees $8,507
Student Population 991
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,217
Graduation Rate 40 %
Tri-County Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Murphy, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $2,363 for North Carolina residents and $8,507 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 991 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Tri-County Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Tri-County Community College are $2,363 for North Carolina residents and $8,507 for non-residents.
|North Carolina Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Tri-County CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,217 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 991 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Tri-County Community College is 40 %
Transfer-out Rate for Tri-County Community College is 25 %
Retention Rate for Tri-County Community College is 61 %
Student Population for Tri-County Community College is 991
Student to Faculty Ratio for Tri-County Community College is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,217 at Tri-County Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
Tri-County CC offers 45 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||9||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||11||1|
Tri-County Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Tri-County Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?