Tuition & Fees $8,507
Student Population 963
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,199
Graduation Rate 23 %
Tri-County Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Murphy, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,363 for North Carolina residents and $8,507 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 963 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Tri-County Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Tri-County Community College are $2,363 for North Carolina residents and $8,507 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Tri-County CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,199 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 963 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Tri-County CC offers 45 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||9||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||11||1|
Tri-County Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Tri-County Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?