Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Tri-County Community College offers the online degrees and courses for undergraduate programs. It provides the programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Tri-County Community College for academic year 2019-2020.
|Online Degree Program||Undergraduate|
Tri-County Community College provides number of student services including remedial education, academic/career counseling & wellness, employment for students and placement services for completers. It has own libraries on its campus. Next table lists student services provided at Tri-County Community College to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✔|
|Placement services for completers||✔|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Tri-County Community College has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at school's veterans webpage .
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about Tri-County Community College
Tri-County Community College is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about Tri-County Community College.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
Tri-County Community College has a library system that has 217,823 physical, digital, and electronic books. Next table shows the statistics related to the academic libraries that Tri-County Community College has.
|Number of Physical Books||14,002|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Books||203,821|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Databases||94|
|Number of Physical Media||3,314|
|Total Physical Library Collections (books and media)||17,351|
|Total Electronic Library Collections (books and media)||265,133|
|Total Physical Library Circulations (books and media)||2,452|
|Total Electronic Library Circulations (books and media)||6,102|
|Number of Branches and Independent Libraries||0|
|Preservation Service||Not Support|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?